Hello

hiiii everyone....
how are you all???
i need a small help if anyone can help me...about philippines

Hi and welcome to Expat.com nitin740!

Your post has been moved to the Philippines forum for better visibility.
What are your questions?

Regards
Armand

i want to know from where i can get philippines roaming number for india.

Probably best to contact the providers (Globe, Sun or Smart?) and check with them...

Good Luck!

J

Johnny5 wrote:

Probably best to contact the providers (Globe, Sun or Smart?) and check with them...

Good Luck!

J

Hi J, quite impressive. You seems to be very helpful for other expats for giving them informations they need here in Phils.... thanks for those inputs for them.

cheers!

how i contact them....
im in india and i dont know if they have service in india..

Really? :rolleyes: There's a search engine called "Google" where you can search businesses...

Quit being so lazy Nitin...

J

i try but i cannot find...thn i found this site..

Yes... Very good... You found this site and asked where you can find a company... I gave you 3 names to contact... So... Did you contact them?

J

i cannot find their stores in india...
do you know any?

Go to google... Search the companies...

If you can't figure it out.. You shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet...

Funny J

Hello Mr. J.

As per my information says these service provided which you mentioned on above they all are Philippines Service provider so how could be possible they are available here. Is it common sense? Just like we have air-tel,Vodafone and idea. I am sure you never listen these Indian service provider in Philippines. 

Mr. Nitin i don't think so is it available in India. So i just suggest you used internet for communication or talk to service provide to get international calling cheaper plan.

Kaushal

Hi Kaushal,

Maybe I misunderstood the first post... I thought he was looking for a Philippines number that he could use in India (roaming)?

That is why I told him to contact the service providers and check with them... I am from Canada and can use service providers from Canada while in the Philippines... Just have to set it to roaming...

Anyways... this thread is becoming ridiculous...

J

Thanx Mr. kaushal..you understand wht i am looking for.

And Mr. J if you think you are so expert in using internet jst find one address of globe,smart service in india...
You make this ridiculous...
Thanx
Nitin

Your welcome Nitin, I hope you get answer of what you are looking information.

And Mr. J i know about this if i will go there and use my indian sim card there so i have to set roming but its very expensive and not intelligent thing. So if i will go there so i prefer to buy phone sim card from there and use that for calling.

I think this form is basically for those people who are looking information about abroad and have dream to go there. So i think we should provide right information if you have so that's really good and i think that's why this form site available for us. 

Kaushal

Nitin - Why didn't you start by saying 'a Philippine mobile service provider with offices in India'?

You said a 'roaming Philippine number'... Which is a Philippine number that can be used outside of the service area (country)...

Anyway, I tried to offer my help but I can see you don't appreciate it, so I won't waste my time with you :)

Kaushal - You are right... I just buy a sim card when in the Phils as it's less expensive than 'roaming'...

J

Hey nitin,

you wont get ph roaming no in india. Plz describe the topic in meaningful way to understand by others for avoiding ridiculous arguments.. :P
for any help plz pm me..

:cheers:
Ratz

Hello All,

Calling outside the Philippines using the 3 service providers that Johnny5 mentioned is bit expensive.  I would suggest that you use internet/computer-based applications or software (or whatsoever) to contact your friends/family/clients in India, somehow cheaper rate per minute while the others are for FREE.

Chill guys ;)

trixie

hi my friends all our intentions is to help every member, we must consider if there are times we misunderstood the topic :cool:

Calm down guys! :cool: I agree with most of the comments here.

Nitin, may I ask, why do you need a "philippines roaming number for India"?  I listed down possible reasons and solutions for you since your question could actually mean more than one thing.

First, if you would like to contact someone (text or call) from India to Philippines or any other countries, you can do it for FREE. Just install viber or whatsapp on your phone and get a mobile internet connection. With these apps,   you're free to contact any of your contacts who use viber/whatsapp as well. Getting a Philippine roaming number to be used in India is not the best choice in this case, unless you would be willing to pay for expensive bills. I doubt, if any Philippine sims is even available there :) I am living here in the Philippines, and I use viber and whatsapp to contact people from overseas.

Second, if you would use Philippine sim to contact people here in the Philippines, you can easily buy one here in Manila when you arrive. Almost every malls in the metro sell sim cards and prepaid credits depending on your needs. You can choose from any of three 3 different networks: Globe, Smart or Sun, as Johnny said. These networks are the top three Philippine service providers.

Third - I know this is the reason that you most likely would not have,  if you are currently in India and would like to contact people in India, why get Philippine sim anyway? o.O

If any of these reasons and choices still doesn't answer your question, then I suggest you should elaborate more or clarify your statements so we know exactly what you were looking for.

I bet people here would be willing to help in anyway they can :D

annekoolit wrote:

Calm down guys! :cool: I agree with most of the comments here.

Nitin, may I ask, why do you need a "philippines roaming number for India"?  I listed down possible reasons and solutions for you since your question could actually mean more than one thing.

First, if you would like to contact someone (text or call) from India to Philippines or any other countries, you can do it for FREE. Just install viber or whatsapp on your phone and get a mobile internet connection. With these apps,   you're free to contact any of your contacts who use viber/whatsapp as well. Getting a Philippine roaming number to be used in India is not the best choice in this case, unless you would be willing to pay for expensive bills. I doubt, if any Philippine sims is even available there :) I am living here in the Philippines, and I use viber and whatsapp to contact people from overseas.

Second, if you would use Philippine sim to contact people here in the Philippines, you can easily buy one here in Manila when you arrive. Almost every malls in the metro sell sim cards and prepaid credits depending on your needs. You can choose from any of three 3 different networks: Globe, Smart or Sun, as Johnny said. These networks are the top three Philippine service providers.

Third - I know this is the reason that you most likely would not have,  if you are currently in India and would like to contact people in India, why get Philippine sim anyway? o.O

If any of these reasons and choices still doesn't answer your question, then I suggest you should elaborate more or clarify your statements so we know exactly what you were looking for.

I bet people here would be willing to help in anyway they can :D

I am still trying to figure out what he was looking for? As many of the other members mentioned... roaming is expensive and not very practical...

I have roaming with my Canadian number so I can use it here in the Phils  if my friends/family want to call (and they dont have Skype/Viber)... This would be the only reason why I think anyone would want a roaming number...

When possible, I use my local Sim for domestic calls... and Skype, Whatsapp, Viber to contact outside the country when possible...

Regardless... It seems like everyone else has an understanding of what the options are...

All the best!

J

Johnny5 wrote:

I am still trying to figure out what he was looking for? As many of the other members mentioned... roaming is expensive and not very practical...

I have roaming with my Canadian number so I can use it here in the Phils  if my friends/family want to call (and they dont have Skype/Viber)... This would be the only reason why I think anyone would want a roaming number...

When possible, I use my local Sim for domestic calls... and Skype, Whatsapp, Viber to contact outside the country when possible...

Regardless... It seems like everyone else has an understanding of what the options are...

All the best!

J

Agree. Roaming is expensive as it is,  and I really find it more convenient to use skype/whatsapp/viber. I just have to pay for the mobile internet connection and I get to use it for other things like finding information on the net as well. But yeah, you've got no choice if you're going to contact those who don't use those apps though :)