VILLA For JUNE

Hi I need a modern style villa for June staying 10 nights, would like pool and air con.
please let me know so I can book.

Thanks
Matt

Hello Matt.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Bali section? It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Matt, there are lots of real estate offices in the main areas of Bali such as Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.  Many realtors here also handle sort term rentals.  Another good source is to check the rental listings in the bi monthly newspaper, The Bali Advertiser.

Ok shall so thank you.

Matt

Matt, you can periodically check their adds on-line here:

http://www.baliadvertiser.biz/current_a … state.html

Expats looking to rent their place for either a short or long period will often use this venue to advertise its availability.

yes thank yo it is a good site i have been on it for years better if you live there then its easier to check out the property. its hard when i need to fly in and go straight to the Villa.

So you live in Bali ???? from USA
IF so tell me about your life in Bali ???? if you have time

Matt

I want to move there soon as i can next year or two, i will buy /lease a villa

Matt, any particular area of Bali you're looking to rent this June?

Unless you're planning on staying in the south of Bali, you really won't need air conditioning as June is at the start of our Winter.  In fact, in the Ubud area where I live very few expat houses have air conditioning as it just isn't needed, even right now in our Summer season.  Heading north of Ubud this is even more true, and in fact the nights can be down right cold in the central mountains. 

My life in Bali?  You can get a pretty good idea here:

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/deec0/

There are quite a number of fantastic Australian expats (non Kuta varitety ;<) in the Ubud area Matt and if you haven't spent much time in and around Ubud you might want to check it out.  Like me, most of them are married to an Indonesian, raising their families and running their business here. 

I'm not going to kid you Matt, life in Bali can be as good as it can possibly get.

Cheers!

I can imagine your life mmmmm my dream
I was thinking of Seminyak area this stay and one say live

Matt

Matt, if you're heading up Ubud way during your 10 day stay at the YAK, and you'd like to meet for a beer, I am up for that. I rarely head down to southern Bali unless absolutely necessary. 

Cheers!

Love to chat up for a beer and chat.

thanks

keep in touch

Matt

Hi...how much would it be your budget around? My job is part time nanny through Villas and Hotels for expat as well as holidaying family in Bali so probably I could ask around to my friends.

Welcome to Bali.
Cheers
Indie M

Hi Indah,

It seems to me that you have an innovative idea and a great business plan!   Finding the right pembantu or nanny is not very easy here on Bali, especially in the more populated areas of Bali.  Good luck with your endeavors!

Hello, thank you for your support. But in fact there are many many company same as me now. We are not company but working as a team. Any advice welcome. Thanks a lots.

Regards
Indie xx

Hi lagi, Indah!

Sorry, but any advice from me would be limited to my long years of remote kampung living outside of Ubud where we have always relied on local women (preferably from our own village) for this specific employment.

But, I do often hear from expat friends just how difficult it is for them to find good help in areas where they live, like Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kerobokan, Sanur, etc.  I always smile and suggest to them (much to their chagrin) “why don't you move to the real Bali?”

Ha! 

Well, I don't really want to go there, (discussion wise) but for certain it's much harder to find good people in those areas of southern Bali.  So, good luck with your business, as there is surely a great need for it where you operate. 

A funny (and true story) about my most trusted and longest employed dear friend from my village who for many years was my gardener, handy man, fixer of anything broken, and packer of our business shipments.  We always paid him a very good monthly wage, and increased that amount each year.  Two years ago he sold two hectares of land along the Ayung River Gorge in our village and banked 1.4 million US dollars.  He continued to work for us for what was then about $70 dollars a month for quite a long time, and never a word spoken about his new found wealth. 

Unlike a lot of Balinese who are all to frequently prone to waste that kind of money on new Mercedes cars, gambling, womanizing, and other frivolous ventures, he very carefully planned his next move and has invested in lots of farm land in villages just north of where we live.

He remains my adopted son, or at least my adopted nephew, and I couldn't be more proud of him.

Only the Gods know how much I love living here, and only they understand how much that kind of thing means to me.

Hi Matt,

Just wondering if you have found any Villas for your stay on June yet? In case you have found none then I would send you some Villas recommendation at Seminyak.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Villa in Bali is like the mushroom in rainy season, it is variable and easy to find. It is not only in June, our special holiday belongs to, every month and every day will be special if Bali becomes our number one destination. Coming from its beauty and culture harmony, every villa in Bali has its own characteristics to serve every customer perfectly. We can choose villa in Seminyak if we like the atmosphere of sea breeze and night club become our companion. The natural touch of village ambience will satisfy our holiday if we choose villa which is located in Ubud. Every villa in Bali is actually designed with combination of modern and natural living and it is based on our needs to choose our best accommodation to complete our vacation.
We can find all the list of villas here http://www.balivillaforrent.com

Om Swastiastu Supriadi.

Just a suggestion for you...on your profile it seems to me best to include your entire Balinese name so one can easily distinguish (beyond your adat wear) if your opinion is coming directly from a Balinese, or from a non Balinese Indonesian.

Without boring the readers with specifics, surely you understand the huge difference.

MATT_BALI wrote:

I can imagine your life mmmmm my dream
I was thinking of Seminyak area this stay and one say live

Matt

Hi Matt,

I know an old friend ( a foreigner) who owns two private villa in Seminyak/ legian area. Check out his website http://www.villanagamaya.com/photogallery.php
His name is Merrick Hasan and his assistant is Moi.

Otherwise, there are plenty you can look online :-)

Annie

I know an old friend ( a foreigner) who owns two private villa in Seminyak/ legian area. Check out his website http://www.villanagamaya.com/photogallery.php

Nice Villa :)

jazzy851 wrote:

Nice Villa :)

Right?! :-) and the owner is always there and always makes sure that everything is taken care of.