EMPLOYEMENT OPPORTUNITY AT YOUR HELP

I'm a manager in a first class fine-dining restaurant in the Kingdom of Bahrain and I love what I do.  I have been hearing so many good news of employment in Canada that made me eager to experience the same. I have a background in sales and marketing and have been successfully positioned various small company in the market through effective marketing strategy.  Would it be possible for me to acquire employment from Bahrain that bond in my qualification? Mostly, Filipino apply in Philippines patiently wait for at least 3 years or so, apart from that you will be exhausted by agencies that s*cks your money and a very complex processing.

I would be great with your feedback

thanks

ERWIN

Hello Erwin.

In meantime, I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market in Québec. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Erwin,

Canada is a country  where there is scope for people with marketing and sales skills.

are you planning on moving to Canada?

let me know.

cheers.

Raju

Hi raju thanks for your concern

I understand certainly the challenges of employment opportunity particularly in my line of career, there are thousands of brilliant marketer whom already within Canada and understand far more than I am the market in the country.

Raju it's a dream for most Filipinos to work in a first world country including Canada, so I am,:rolleyes::rolleyes: it offers us lucrative living which to the extent Filipinos emigrant will never think of coming back to the Philippines. I have been searching for companies whom can sponsor me or even can offer me a job opportunity and it seems so hard to shine in my filled, I heard skilled worker can easily acquired job in Canada as its still developing.

Raju are you in CANADA, give me more advice

Thanks you

raju_pvr wrote:

Hi Erwin,

Canada is a country  where there is scope for people with marketing and sales skills.

are you planning on moving to Canada?

let me know.

cheers.

Raju

Thank you Aurélie a big help for me.. :D:D:D

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Erwin.

In meantime, I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market in Québec. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie