Drink meeting in Lyon 25 of january

hello everybody,

i would like to meet foreigners in Lyon. i am french and i have lived in several countries with others nationalities and lt is missing now in Lyon.

That s why i shall a meeting friday 25 of january for everyone that one to meet new people in Lyon.

it will be at 9 o clock in the Smoking dog , vieux lyon area.

hope tonsee you there!

regards

Hi!

IŽm also new in Lyon and also donŽt know people of my age. I would like to come friday but I can only come around 1 oŽclock. is that possible?

bye

hello! You can count with me on 25/01. I am French German and would love to meet other foreigners in Lyon. Look that you also have the polyglot meetings on wednesdays to speak other languages and meet Lyon's foreigners! see u! Lau

Unfortunately I can't make that Friday, but do let me know how it goes and if you organise any other meetups!

I am in friday 9 PM 25th!!

It's always the way....I want to go out and I have to work! I'd would have been there no problems apart from the having to earn a living thing...

Maybe next time...?

Hello Gregorykha, :)

Its a good idea! You may organise an Expat.com meet up in Lyon.  ;)

We can help you to organise it. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello,

Ok No problem Christine :-)

Gregory

Hi Guys!

Unfortunately i cannot make it this Friday neither.. However i am interested to meet up with other expats in Lyon!

I hope there will be a second evening :)

Michiel

Hi! I am due to move to the Vieux Lyon area! I'm from Cork and am beginning an internship in February. Would love to know when you are planning to have another meeting?

Hello to the participants and organizer Gregorykha! How are we going to recognize ourselves ?

I have to apologize for this evening, for personal reasons I won't be able to make it at the smoking dog at 9pm. Sorry, I hope to join next time! Have fun!

hello!
i apologize for the organisation i have forgotten so much
it was the first time and so nothing is always perfect the first time!
now you can have a look how well french people organize theirself ( in fact i may be an exception)
So due to many people that cannot come i will organise another one in one month with the best organisation!

kind regards

Gregory