Looking for foreign friends in Ho Chi Minh city!

Hi guys! Im a student just graduated from university. My English's pretty bad so I would like to find a foreign Friends will help me. In reply to, I will be free Guide for you in Ho Chi Minh and somewhere in Southwest of Vietnam. I could help you find out about Vietnam culture willingly, too. Thank you so much!

- Miss.Oanh (pronounce like "One" in English)
Hope see you soon...

Dear Everyone!

Hope you will get more acquaintances from here!

muc_tim836 wrote:

Hi guys! Im a student just graduated from university. My English's pretty bad so I would like to find a foreign Friends will help me. In reply to, I will be free Guide for you in Ho Chi Minh and somewhere in Southwest of Vietnam. I could help you find out about Vietnam culture willingly, too. Thank you so much!

- Miss.Oanh (pronounce like "One" in English)
Hope see you soon...

Your Avatar's picture was taken in Vũng Tàu at a famous tourist attraction.  Let me know when you come back this way and we can practice your English - and me my Vietnamese.

And thanks for the tip on the name pronunciation.  I always had a problem with that name.  For some reason I want to say "ooo aaa nnn gg"  I don't know if it sounds like "one" since at least with American English we start it with "w..w in one".  We'll just call you Number 1 like the drink.

I thought it was pronounced "wahn" like wonton.

Nice to meet you Oanh, I'm Darren from Singapore. Hope to make more local friends

The pronunciation depends on where your source language is coming from but you can't go terribly wrong with either 'One' or 'wan' in wanton :)

not easy when call your name, i am Vietnamese but sometimes i was pronounced wrong it. Oanh=>Quanh..

Wonton is easy for me to remember :P