Buying Property In Bulgaria

Hi everyone well im thinking of buying property in Bulgaria. I need advice. Im still a long way off retiring yet but im thinking about buying a place now.

Bulgaria is growing in popularity as a holiday destination and many people believe that property values, which are as yet low compared with those in other western European countries, will rise very rapidly!

Rising property values but i have been reading that Bulgaria has the highest depopulation rate in Europe

Real Estate  talk :rolleyes:

IMOTMART Real Estate wrote:

Bulgaria is growing in popularity as a holiday destination and many people believe that property values, which are as yet low compared with those in other western European countries, will rise very rapidly!

Did we not hear the same about Turkey years ago..?

Mrs goddard lisa Please do not believe all you read.

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section + no free ad]

Dear Sir/Lady

I am Axinia Milanova , living in the beautifull region of Lom city close to the Donau.
In my village are living already and permantely families from Europe and Uk .Many others have a property with the intention to come on hollyday en when they are with pension stay permanentely.
Be very carreful with real estates if you want to buy something ,
Better is to come by yourself and buy immidiately from the owner.I  I can help you if you want and you have to pay nothing. I can send you pictures from houses , the region etc ...
My mail is  [email protected].

If you like i can also bring you in contact with 2 UK lady's who already buy over here and want to come permanentely ,

Sincerely yours.
                                 Axinia Milanova