Job: Searching ant colonies/queens, you live in rift valley, Kenya?

Hello, I'm a student myrmecology from The Netherlands. Im searching for particular ants in Kenya. Other countries in africa is fine too. The purpose is to find a colony with queen. Then this has to be send to The Netherlands in Europe. 

I will pay the shipping costs to the netherlands and i will pay for every healthy colony with queen that i receive. I cant find anyone who can help me with this. Do you know someone in your neighborhood who is searching for a fun job. Please let me know. This job can be done by anyone who can speak english and is willing to learn more about ants.

You can send me an email if you are interested and if you want more information. Or contact me via this forum. Its a fun job and it is very easy.

Best regards from The Netherlands, student myrmecology

Hi,

I am not sure you can export ants (and any other living stuff) like that without pest control, governmental authorization, etc...

HI

AM VERY lucky,my name is Anthony kinyua,i live in Nairobi and i wish to take that Job,if only you will be willing to travel to my village in MT KENYA AREA CALLED KIRINYAGA THERE THOSE QUEEN ARE PLENTY. i think if you are ready we can start immediately,

we used to get them when we were young,we would dig until we locate where queen is ,we would therefore roast it and eat it.so i exactly know what you want,

my email is [email protected]
my line is 0720772860

Why do you want to export Kenyan precious stuff to Netherlands? Can you imagine if everyone could export anything they want out of any country? I dont think this is such a good idea and you could be arrested! Careful!!

I live in the Rift Valley, but I dont think you could legelly export ants in this way - Kenya has very strict laws about the export of live wildlife/animal products.