Russian speaking looking for a job in Istanbul

Hello, I am 25 years old originally from Russia, looking for a job in Istanbul in a tourism, hotel industry, or English teaching(thats my main job). any advices?
English is fluent, German is good,plan to learn Turkish.

Hello Cheburecus.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section? It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

good luck :))

Hello,
Would you be interested in assisting our team in marketing within Russian and European Region.

If yes we can meet in Istanbul to discuss further
Shishir

Shishir, if you don't mind - I will be interested in your proposal. Fluent English, native Russian&Ukrainian, never afraid to travel abroad.
You can contact me via email: [email protected].

Alina.

Hello,
Thanks for the interest.

Kindly send in your CV and details at [email protected]

Rgds
Shishir

Thank you, I've sent it.

do you have experience in Tourism sector?

If you mean me - I do, but not so much. I've been working as a guide in Ukraine, when I was younger, in Donetsk and Kiev.

Shishir, i also interest in this proposal. Can i also send you my CV?

BRgds
Lena

Hello,
Yeah, send in your CV so we can take it further

Shishir

Lena,
Did you sent your CV
Rgds
Shishir

Hey, u can send your CV to [email protected]. I will forward them related companies I know. Lucks

Hi knn,

Why don't you just state some companies' name on the forum so that members can themselves send their cv to them?

Thanks,
Christine

Hello, im looking for a tranlator in Russia/English and if you have Turkish will be great. If u are interested, please contact me.
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

This is an old thread (2013) and i think that the initiator has already found an another job.
As such, can you please post your job offer in the Jobs in Istanbul section?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello!
I have experience in tourism  more than 2 years and can speak english., russian , Ukrainian and polish a little bit. Is there any opportunity to work in tourism field in Turkey?

would you like to work in Travel Agency ?

Hello all

Since the thread created by Cheburecus is dated 2013 and that she has been inactive since, I think its time to close down this thread.

For any job queries, either proposing or seeking, please refer with an advert in our Jobs offers in Istanbul section.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed