My US friend wishes to come to kenya.Any housing available?

Expat-blog is very helpful and i highly appreciate those that have responded to my questions.
I have a friend from the US who wishes to come to kenya soon.However, they would like to know if there is any housing available for them.They are flexible on location as long as it is within prime areas of Nairobi.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Hello Seble82.

You can check the ads in the Housing in Nairobi section and post an advert there as well. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for advice Aurelie

I found one for them.Thanks to all who responded.

For how long will they be visiting, what is their budget. I have an extra room in Buruburu.

I have 3 bedroom furnished and Serviced apartments for short & Long rentals next to yaya shopping centre

@yarental - you should post your ad in the housing in Nairobi section. Thanks.

Thanks for advice Christine.I already got a place for them so it's ok now

depends where in nairobi. apartments 2-3 b rooms go for between 50- 60khs. so let me know the locality you want. I know of one aprtament at parklands, opposite aga khan hospital

[Moderated: Please post in the housing section]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Please get in touch have a number of available options,however need to know the budget of your client and if he needs a furnished or unfurnished apartment,size of the house or apartment your client requires,and for how long.
Regards
Roger

Hi,

My mum owns a fully furnished apartment in kilimani next to yaya. neighbours are all expats, no noise, good security, ample parking, swimming pool, close to restaurants and shopping mall, not far from the CBD. please inbox me if interested.

thank you

Hello Zoe Mdachi -> Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi i have seen your post on Expat.com and i would like to confirm that the houses contatc me on [email protected] or you can call me on +254728725054

[moderated: pls post in the housing section]

[moderated: no free ad on the forum / pls avoid duplicates on the forum/ pls post in the housing section]

[Moderated: pls send your details via a pm]

[moderated: no free ads please]

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing section]

[Moderated: pls use the private msg]