Azad VISA

Dear Admin

i dont know if i can post it here or not but i need urgent info

i need an azad visa for Riyadh Saudi
i am Pakistani
what will be cost in Ryls?

The cost of visa will depend on the profession but in any case it can range btw 15K-20K saudi riyals. In addition as per the new regulations you might have to dish out per year 3K for the iqama renewal fees alone and god knows how much for the sponsor.

A word of advice: Do not go for this option any more as it has become unaffordable any more.

Hope this helps.

HRGuru wrote:

The cost of visa will depend on the profession but in any case it can range btw 15K-20K saudi riyals. In addition as per the new regulations you might have to dish out per year 3K for the iqama renewal fees alone and god knows how much for the sponsor.

A word of advice: Do not go for this option any more as it has become unaffordable any more.

Hope this helps.

+1

matifkhalil

tell your profession or if you know any skill? because after the new rules the azad visa for someone who is totally new and stranger in Saudi is not advisable. you must go for a company visa.

I have a vast experience in Computer field and can be called a computer technician of both soft and hardware, i can manage networking with as many pc as it requires. i have done Autocad diploma. so my main concern is computer related job.

matifkhalil wrote:

I have a vast experience in Computer field and can be called a computer technician of both soft and hardware, i can manage networking with as many pc as it requires. i have done Autocad diploma. so my main concern is computer related job.

i will recomend you that you should come on azad visa and do work at some harware/It/drawing making shop.

you can have very good business if you know the Autocad and Microstation professionaly