Expats near Todi?

Hi All,

We (my wife and young son) have moved to Todi for 3 months (Jan-March, 2013). I have heard that there are lots of expats around Todi. Any idea how to get involved with the expat community here?

We have been away from home for a while now, living in non-English-speaking countries, so the chance to speak English to someone other than each other would be great!

Hello The JMos.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi and welcome to Umbria

A good place to start and feel your way in is the newsletter from the English Library in Castiglione del Lago newsletter which is published monthly by Priscilla Worsley. Email her and she will add you to the mailing list, her email is priscilla dot worsley at alice dot it

Nick

Hi,
   My husband & I did the same thing (3 mos in Todi) last March through May. We did run into a lady at the EMI store along the bus route out of the city center (near the cantina Tudernum). She mentioned an ex-pat community but we did not hook up w/ her.  We found people from all over that spoke English or tried very hard.
   You all are in for a great time.  We found Todi to be one of the prettiest and quaintest towns in the area filled with wonderful, friendly people.