American Primary School

I just saw an ad on the newspaper about the new American International Academy opening this year. Has anyone been to the school yet? We will be registering our son for standard 4 at the open house this weekend. They are taking admissions for both primary and secondary schools. Please let me know if you have been to the school - any thoughts? - sally

I just wanted to confirm that we are indeed holding an open house event this Saturday, the 12th, from 1-4PM. Anyone interested in learning more about our school is encouraged to visit the AIA Mauritius web site for directions to the campus. Or feel free to PM me for details.

Randall C. Kennedy, Director
American International Academy

Hi there.

We just moved yesterday from Connecticut to Grand Baie yesterday .

We'll be here for a few years for work.

Where is this school?  We have a 3.5yr old daughter.

nik,

The school is located in Phoenix, which is in the center of the island a few miles to the South of Port Louis (near "Jumbo"). You can find more info from our web site (Google "aia mauritius" and you'll see us as the first result). Or leave me a private message here and I'll give you my contact info (they won't let me post it here) so we can speak offline.

Thanks!

Hello rck01,

You should please register your school in the Mauritius business directory. Thank you.

how to register our daughter who is turning 7 in sept at aia? emailed them, no reply yet

I'm sending you a reply this evening. Please check your email inbox tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Hi,

This seems to be an old thread but - Does anyone have any feedback about the AIA.  Do you have any children or know someone who has children attending the school.  What can you tell me about the school.

Am thinking of enrolling my son who starts secondary school next year.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Vija

Hello Vija,

Indeed as this is an old thread, it would be better if you create a new discussion on the Mauritius forum to obtain the information that you need.

Alexia,
Expat.com Team