I AM MOVING TO PAKSE, LAOS IN FEBRUARY.

Dear Laotian members,

I will move to Pakse, Laos for living and I wonder which job can I find in Pakse?

I am Vietnamese and good at English (both speaking and writing). I have experience in export-import in pharmacy, food and agricutlture.

Please advise me, Expatriate and Laotian members!

I suggest you look online to find which Vietnamese companies are working in Pakse and approach them for work.

Pakse is an expanding provincial centre with a lot of work going on with construction, coffeee , rice and import export.

There are lot of Coffee production companies
Dao coffee , OLam u could apply to their group

Dear Stumpy and Kaushik,

Thanks so much for your advises! Stumpy is in Vientian and Kaushik is in Savanakhet?

I know Daohueang but it is not easy for me to join it. Have you ever visit Pakse?

I think Pakse is far around 200 or 300km from Savanakhet? When I go there, we can meet together?

By the way, who are working in living in Pakse? Can we make friends?

Savannaketh is arround 250 KMS away from Pakse
I keep visiting Pakse ,was there this weekend to play golf
I stay with my family is savannaketh , i am working as Section head - with Birla Lao pulp and plantations
We can catch after u come down
what about ur work and stay permit do you require one or u can get organized afetr getting the job

Hi Kaushik,
I will arrive Pakse on February 10, 2013 (after Tet Holiday - Lunar Chinese New Yeae in Hanoi). I will work as Freelancer.
If you visit Pakse after that time, please inform to me. We will have coffee together.

Sure if i visit Pakse will catch up
my Mail Id : [email protected]
Phone : 020-55541832

Hi Kaushik,
I arrived Pakse already. My phone: +856.209.879.7778.
If you go to Pakse, please call me. I saved your phone and email already.

Hi Laotian and Expat Members,

Few days in km20 of Pakse, via Expat-blog.com, I made friends with some members in here. Very nice and interesting for me when I moved to a new place with very new and different culture & tradition. Used to live in Hanoi central - capital with attractive, noisy, crowd and modern, development; when I arrived here - no friends, no relatives, so quite, so peace, strange meals and dishes....but with connection by Expat-blog, I can find country-mates, Laotian Friends. I don't feel lonely and boring.

Very thanks Expat-blog where help us more near and more close, no space. I will try to support and post useful information that I know for sharing with all members who need information like me!

Hello there,
How is your life there? Did you have a job there? Good luck. Van

Good afternoon Phamvan0612,

The life in Bachieng, Champasak, Laos is very quite and peace. Firstly, I was so bored and unbalance because I was living in a noisy and excited city - Hanoi capital. But now, I like to live in here. There are some companies as Lao Thai Hoa coffee is recruiting me as Trade and Marketing Manager but I have not agree. I am still working as Freelancer, Translator...

I see you are living in Australia. How is about your life in there?