Temporary Residence Permit

My wife and I are seeking to hire a German, or German-speaking "facilitator" (or whatever such a person is called), to walk us through the process of getting a Temporary Residence Permit. We are Americans and can visit Germany without any visa for three you know.

However, we would like to visit Germany for five months, and will need a Residence Permit to accomplish this.

We would like to hire a person to walk us through the Einwohnermeldeamt to get our Meldeschein (Registration Certificate). And, then to assist us at the Landratsamt or the Auslaenderbehoe to get our Temporary Residence Permit.

Any assistance you can give about how to find such people to "facilitate" will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
RedSunn  :cool:

New topic