Help with conversational French in Dieppe (translator / interpreter)

Bonjour!
Hello, my name is Kes and I am looking for a French interpreter to help me.  Unfortunately I only speak English and have two flats in Dieppe. 
I am looking for someone to come with me to Dieppe to help me speak to my bank to change addresses, ask for some documents etc and also speak to some agents and the tourist office to help me rent them.  This is for verbal interpretation not legal or paper translations.
If you, or someone you know are interested in a few fun and exciting days with a little bit of paid for work and all accommodation included please get in touch as soon as possible.
Kindest regards
Kes
[email protected]

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Kes !

Your post has been moved to the France forum for better visibility.
Maybe you could try posting an advert in France classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thank you for your help.  Much appreciated.

I was trying to email all the French expats living in Brighton but it has stopped me after email 4.

Can you help with this?

Kind regards

Kes

It's explained here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Regards
Armand

HELP PLEASE.

Hello, my name is Kes and I am looking for a French interpreter to help me.  Unfortunately I only speak English and have two flats in Dieppe.
I am looking for someone to come with me to Dieppe to help me speak to my bank to change addresses, ask for some documents etc and also speak to some agents and the tourist office to help me rent them.  This is for verbal interpretation not legal or paper translations.
If you, or someone you know are interested in a few fun and exciting days with a little bit of paid for work and all accommodation included please get in touch as soon as possible.
Kindest regards
Kes
kestravers[at]hotmail.com

Hello Kes, my name is Agnès, I live near Dieppe, my English is not perfect but I can have a conversation.
Do you live in the area or just have flats here?
I have lots of time at the moment, so I'll be glad to help you if you still need.
Here is my email adress: [email protected]
Hope to hear from you.