Student's spouse visa in malayasia

Hi... My name is diya From Nepal, Chitwan. Generally I would like to know  student visa in Malaysia about the Spouse visa. I am going to apply for Master degree in Malaysia University but I have one query , when i apply for Master degree Can my spouse also apply with me at same time, under my student visa, I mean to say can i bring my spouse with me at Depended Visa.  like( UK, AUSTRALIA WE CAN APPLY OUR SPOUSE AT SAME TIME AT DEPENDED VISA ). When I get it Student visa from Malaysia, can my spouse also come with me at same time. Or Spouse have to APPLY after some month  ? or,  They have to apply separate visa ?. If it possible then I just want to know these things , I am Sorry if  Email id is not for getting information. But if you have any Information Regarding this query then Can you Please reply me as soon as Possible, Because I would like to apply for master degree in arts/management  in march intake .I hope i will get fast you reply.

Hello Diya.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

welcome ,,,,,,,

No you need two student visas as I understand it - best to check with Malaysian embassy

Hi Diya,

I've just signed in and saw your question. If you or your wife have a degree qualification and is proficient in English and Nepali, perhaps, you would like to apply for a position in Chambers as a translator. If you are successful, a work permit can be arranged. It's worth a try. Please visit the website: chamberstranslations.com and email your CV if you are interested.

Good Luck!
Linda