Tourism in Tunisia

Hi all,

Can anyone guide me for  Tunis?

I m coming with my 3 friends to Tunis in February.

I need guidance for hotels, tourist places, language, currency etc.

we are interested for a person who is a guide cum translator

& we all r vegetarian

Awaiting for your reply

Adi

Hi Adi !

For how long will you be in Tunis? What are you interested in, and what would you like to visit? Also tell us more about what kind of hotel you are looking for, your budget and all.

I came to Tunis about 10 days ago, so I'm not sure I can guide you well and tell you what is best to do, but if you have some specific request, please let me know. I'll do my best !

Also, I was in India until recently, I spent some time in Mumbai and Kolkata, so I know couple of things about India, and maybe what kind of difficulties there will be for you and your friends in a so different country like Tunisia... For example you are saying you are vegetarian, well that will be quite difficult I think! From what I saw here, there is no difference between veg and non-veg, and you may find eggs even in dish called vegetarian...

Anyway, nothing is impossible, feel free to contact me for any question ! And maybe see you soon !

Juliane

hi im Tunisian , i hope you will enjoy your staying in Tunis .i can advice you some good hotels and restaurants and places to visit , i ll be happy to give you all the details you need
to start with Tunis is an Arabic country but almost every body speak french and English specialty young people
be aware about the weather because it s the winter in Tunis but by February it will be sunny although you ll need to have jackets with you or you can shop in Tunis because it will be the time of winter discount
do not hesitate to ask about details i ll be happy to answer