Work in China

Job Opportunities (Greeks are very welcome!)

Job Description
Qingdao Oversea Investment Group is seeking a full time Fashion Apparel Designer, Workshop Inspector and pattern making technician. Our company located in Qingdao, a beautiful city in Shandong Provence, eastern China. And, has rich experience in fashion making and designing, especially in mink fur coat, rabbit fur coat and faux fur coat. Our clients mainly come from East European, Japan , Korea, Russia, etc.. And earned a reputation in the international arena. Welcome to join us!

Responsibilities for Fashion Apparel Designer:
• Develop and design new fashion styles according to the requestment of the company and customers and take responsibilities for proposal development;
• Coordinate and work with other members of the company.
• Attend meetings, workshop, and other events as requested.

Responsibilities for Mink fur coat sample maker:
Bisic konwledge on clothing production process. Candidates with experiences on quality control, cost management and production plan management are preferable.

Responsibilities for pattern making technician:
Bisic knowledge about fashion materials and fashion producing methods. Can play version accurately and timely in accordance with the requirements of customers and designers.

Qualification:
• Ability to work as a team with other members; and very good interpersonal skills; and could work under pressure as well.
• Be able to work in Qingdao, China.
Contact Information:
• Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English to [email protected], preferable your works or creations.
• Please indicate the applying position in title and salary expectation in email.
• We provide competitive salary package and benefit to all the staff.

Hello KONGWEI,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post this advert in the job in China section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

my name is irfan ali and i got civil diploma from an institute. i have one year experience with akhunzada fazal jamil and co. my country name is pakistan .i live in a small village named dandoqa.