Teaching English via Skype, does it attract u?

It works well in my hometown, I can find students quite easily, but now, what I need to figure out is that: Are there a lot of expats willing to get 10$/hour for teaching English online (the price will increase if we get more students)? I know it's not high, but they will not have to do much, and working at home is always perfect in winter.
Please give me some advice, or if you feel interested in it, please join me.
Reach me at 0973455523 for more details!
Thanks for your reading and wish you guys warm days!

Hi nhung.scorpio90 !

Could you please post your advert in the classes section of Vietnam classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

USD$10/hour for Skype teaching is way too high.

Besides, Skype is far from an ideal medium through which to teach a language, especially on slow InterNet connections.

Nothing beats face-to-face teaching where you can watch the actions of the lips, tongue and teeth,

Armand, sorry, I want to ask for some advice first :(                                                                  Jaitch: I know, but there are no Caucasian teachers in Ninh Binh, of course, face to face teaching is the best, but I basically cant do it there :'(

IMO, this hardly an advert.

The sentence: "Please give me some advice ..." is not an advert.

Well it could help you cause that's where the course seekers might look as well ;)

Armand

There are some advantages thanks to what I have in my hometown, its not hard to find students (my dad, a director, also said that he could cooperate w me), but the problem is that its hard to find local teachers there @.@ And how to manage expat teachers well :(

Hello!

Please contact me!

I am finishing College here in the United States and am VERY interested in developing a Skype English Teaching Program.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alexis

Yes, your idea seems very exciting, Alexis (this sentence right or wrong?). Looking forward to attend to your new "class".
Nhung

Is $10/hr too much? That's how much I pay for my Vietnamese lessons and I find other online language lessons to be at roughly the same rate depending on language (Japanese, for instance, is a bit higher).

Can I join in English class on skype ?
this is my skype: greenwich1994.

$8 to $15 is normal.

Teaching English is the best way to make money in Vietnam. :)

guys, all this should be discussed in the classifieds

-thread closed-

Closed