English Teacher/ Buraidah (AL QASSIM)

We are looking for a private english language teacher in Buraidah, for 2 young girls 10 and 6 yrs old, excellent pay per hour

Hello Samawal.

You should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Riyadh classifieds. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes i can teach english to your kids..let me know the pay

Hi  Fazuz,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Classified in Riyadh, Classes/Language Classes. This might help.

Thank you,

David.

I am an experienced teacher and would like to tutor your children.  You can contact me at [email protected]

Hi ksa teacher,

You have posted on a one year old thread.
In order to get more responses, it will be better if you can post in the appropriate section which is Language classes in Riyadh section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi.i looked ur advertidement.i am available for this post.u can contact me on xxx

Hello muhammad haleem!

Thank you for participating on this thread, however if you looked better you would have seen that the initial post is 18 months old :D

Nevertheless I suggest you to place an advert in our section Language classes in Riyadh stating that you are an english teacher offering courses.

Regards
Kenjee

I've done M.A in English Linguistics.  I'm interested in teaching the 2 girls. Living in AL Askan 5  . My home is near Apple bees restaurant.
Regards
Naureen .

Ismael n ibrahim wrote:

I'm interested in teaching the 2 girls..

Apart from this being a very old thread, the OP has not visited the forum for 4 years so, unless they get email notifications, it's unlikely they'll answer.
If you wish to advertise as an English teacher, you can place a free advert in the appropriate classifieds section.
Adverts are not allowed on the open forums but are welcome in that section.

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … asses.html

Closed