New arrival

Hi, i only moved to Sydney from Scotland in October  so looking for things to do with new people if anybody has any ideas?

Hi Gogs1,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could introduce yourself? Tell us more about you. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Gogs,
     How are you finding Parramatta? I'm moving out to Sydney around March and had considered there as a aplace to live (I'll be working out in the north west).

Cheers,
G

Hi there, I am also a weeks old to Sydney and hv relocated from India. An Indian by birth I have travelled and stayed for some time at Bangkok, Tokyo and a shortwhile at shanghai... I am an HR professional with around 7 years of experience in India and Japan... I am currently on a career break as I want to take some time off to settle into my new house at parramatta.. Will love to meet like minded people from across globe and learn from your experiences..

Sonal

Hi Sonal. Been few weeks me and my husband moved to Sydney. We migrated to Australia on March end, were staying in Canberra till now. Would love to be connected with u. We're staying in Waitara, that's in the northern shore. Are you staying in Paramatta? How are you liking Sydney and hpw long u're here now?

Regards
Preety

Hello Mishti,

Welcome to the Sydney forum. This thread is quite outdated from 2013, i recommend you start a new one on the Sydney forum as your chances of getting a response are quite thin here.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)