Finance Jobs Abu Dhabi

Hi
I am considering moving from Ireland to Abu Dhabi in September with my Husband who will hopefully have a teaching post in Abu Dhabi, I am just wondering what it is like finding a finance job, I work as a Team Leader in a company that deals with Life Assurance and Corporate Pensions, I am working in the Corporate Pensions department. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is much work available in the finance area, before I became a Team Leader I worked as an office administrator and would be more than happy to do that again, Sorry if there is already a post on this I just couldn't find one & from looking on recruitment sites there seems to be little or no finance related jobs.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Thanks

Hello,

What are the recruitment sites you have registered with?

Check the website for ADNIC - adnic.ae  (Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company is a big entity)

Finance House - financehouse.ae

Hi Kahsiv
Thanks for the reply & info, I haven't registered with any agencies yet as I thought it might be better to wait until closer to the time when I am moving over there, I have just been browsing sites to see what jobs are listed,
Just trying to get an idea at the minute to see if there is much work in that area.
Will check out both of those websites
Thanks again