Steps on Working in Dubai

I'm in USA , I want to work in Dubai . I'm wondering what paperwork and steps I need to get done here in USA and what paperwork and steps need to get done in Dubai . My girlfriend is in Dubai waiting so I'm getting impatient and I don't want to wait another three to five months for all paperwork to be completed . I'm also looking for Phlebotomy work there , any advice or help to lead me in the right direction ? Will the hospitals ask for my passport ? I know that thi is illegal practice although I've never see the actual law that says , it's all hearsay. Thanks !!!!

Your post is unclear.  If you hold a USA Passport you can visit Dubai anytime, and you will get a free visa for 30 days on arrival at the airport.  It is also not clear what paperwork and what is this related to (5 months?) you are talking about.  Of course you need to get a work visa to get a long term residence permit.  Prospective employer will need your passport for a few days (only) to process your medical test and visa stamping.

If you could clarify what is your specific concern it is easier to respond.

I need employment