Vietnamese tutor needed

Hi we moved from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne. We want to learn Vietnamese and I wonder does anyone know an English or Russian speaking person who could teach Vietnamese?
Thank you :)

Hi Rima,
If you want to learn Vietnamese online via Viber, Skype or Yahoo, please contact me. I can teach you!

Hi Rima21!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Where do you want to learn? In HCMC or in Mui Ne?

Hi, we want to find a tutor in Mui Ne.

Are you willing to pay or just have an exchange? I have a friend who is a qualified, native tieng Viet teacher just moved to Mui Ne. I can ask if she is looking to give private lessons (not her main gig at the moment).

Actually we are planning to pay, but we can discuss an exchange also, if she wishes.

PM sent, Rima.

hello guys i am students at university i can teach you bacsic vietnamese let's contact to me : 0946537076 or my email [email protected]. thanks:)

Hi Huongthao, where do you live?

hello Rima i living BInh THanh district ho chi minh city and u??

huongthao wrote:

hello guys i am students at university i can teach you bacsic vietnamese let's contact to me : 0946537076 or my email [email protected]. thanks:)

i plan to fly this year to vietnam for holiday, and need many guide info from vietnam native people, as i am never travelling to vietnam. maybe i can add you.

hello Sandra . yeah if you want to know anything or giude  let's add me .i am glad to help you . thanks

Hi Rima. My hometown is Phan Thiet city (Mũi Né). I learning university in HCM city and go back my hometown in 28/1. You stay in Mũi Né until when ? If you need help,contact me ^^. My ID [email protected]

Hi Sandra, if you need some guide about Vietnam, you can contact me at [email protected], I'm a Vietnamese, welcome you!

Hi I'm looking for a Vietnamese person who can help me with the language and who is interested in the import/export business from Vietnam to London UK.

Margarete and Ergun x

Hello Sandra, please to knoe you. I have some Indonesian friend in HCM. You can add my blackberry Pin

229BF7E6

Dent

Hello, please, could you use the appropriate section? HCMC classifieds.;)

Harmonie

Thread closed.

Closed