Looking for a job in dubai (dietitian )

Hi guys, I am a South African citizen and dietitian looking for a job in dubai, and surrounds. I've been emailing my cv for months with no luck ! Could anybody please assist me ? Is it easier if I come to dubai to personally hand in my cv? I've already registered with al bayt, etc

Please help!

Shabana

Let me just add that I am married and only looking for career guidance here , so please refrain from sending me private messages thanks!

Hi

Your best bet is with hospitals, of which there are many in Dubai.  Have you looked at all of these?

Hello Shabana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Dubai section is at your disposal as well. You could post an advert there.

Did you read these articles on Work/Labor marker in Dubai?

Thank you,
Aurélie

mjrv wrote:

Hi

Your best bet is with hospitals, of which there are many in Dubai.  Have you looked at all of these?

Hi!yes I have sent off my cv to numerous hospitals , applied for so many vacancies . Job rapido sends me job vacancies daily to which I've responded to most!

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Shabana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Dubai section is at your disposal as well. You could post an advert there.

Did you read these articles on Work/Labor marker in Dubai?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi and thanks aurelie! :) I haven't but will do that now!

Do you think it would be better for me to come over and then drop off cvs personally at hospitals?

Hi Shabana,

the possibilities of getting a job I feel is higher when you search for a job here.A friend of mine came here for an exam and he went to a few dental clinics and gave his CV and he got a job.

i managed to get a response from DUBLIN health services management from your links :)

Hello Shabanah,
My name is Erika I am a Rehab Director. Going to UAE this Friday to check a post for a Rehab Center there. I understand they where looking for a Dietitian. If this position is still open, I will send you the info.
Regards,
Erika Medina-Rueda

Hi there!
Iam looking for a job as an English teacher.Can anyone help me?I've registered at bayt.com but there is still no reply.
Thanks!:)

Hello monna -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Shabana

Please forward your CV to [email protected]

I know someone who is desperately looking for someone like you,

regards
MS

Hi Erika! Any news on whether there is a post?

Thanks! Will do so :)

So Im guessing your still looking for a job Shabana.

Well heres an insight that you probably requested a couple of months back (sorry im on and off of Expat.com always), well, since your a medical practitioner, getting a job in UAE means you need to go through the MOH (Ministry of Health) certification, and then apply. Each medical job has the same criteria, more or less.

Now, Dubai has a fully functional Health Care City, so the chances of you securing a job are bright, if you fit the profile. So I would say you try your luck and come down here, and apply from here. Post recession, recruitment strategy has changed, in all fields, so if you become a member of Bayt, or gulf talent, etc chances of securing a job are minimal, since Corporates do not intend to pay recruiters a handsome placement fee anymore, they rather, advertise on there home pages, or seek referalls etc.

If this kind of helps then great. Ive been a recruiter in Dubai from the year 2000 up until Jan 2009, so I speak based out of experience.

PS You should actively look in LinkedIn for job postings.

Best Of Luck !
Saud

Dear Shabana,

I am looking for a dietician for my ladies health club. Please forward your cv to my email [  [email protected] ] if you are interested in a job in Al Ain.

The club is conveniently located in a shopping center in the middle of the downtown.

Regards,

Khaled.

Hi Khaled > could you please post your advert in the jobs in Dubai section? Thank you.

hello,
          i am dietician in a hospital and has got a experience of 3 years. now I want to move to  Dubai. so please help me out.

MAMTA TEWARI

Hi MAMTA,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

HI DAVID,
                 thanks you have guided me . where i will get this column of advert.

Dear Kalaryan,

Are you still seeking a dietitian? If so I am interested!

Kind regards,

Mark

Hi I'm looking for a job in Dubai, hoping to move out there sometime this year, if all goes well probably even next month.
I'm not particularly fussy so can pretty much do anything, my expertise is in customer service though. i have also done modeling jobs here and there. i would highly appreciate if you could recommend some good places to search or drop my CV. thanks lots:))

@RickaRose - I suggest you browse through the Jobs section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Dear Shabbana,

Please send me your Cv. My email address is *****

Regards,

Keisha

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello profetess,

Kindly note that this thread is inactive since 2014.

I would suggest that you post an advert in our job in Dubai section.

Since the initiator of the thread is not active, i am closing this thread.

Thank you
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed