Cocotal golf condos

My husband and I are considering spending 6 months of the year in DR, need to escape the Canadian winter.we are both avid golfers and like the look of the condos in the cocotal golf course. Is there anyone here who lives or has lived in these condos? Any insight would be appreciated.

Hello Lornarch.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped soon by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

It is a lovely place to live from what we saw when we lived in Bavaro. Never heard any complaints and that would be my choice, even though I don't play golf!

Cocotal is a fine place to live here.
But, you might also consider Punta Blanca Golf and Resort.
They are renting gorgeous brand new appartments on their golf, specially their 3bedrooms penthouse, you want to see them...
Cheers,
Hyperboles.

Cocotal is the best residential villas to live. It is very safe, have a home security corner. Those close to the beach, has a golf course. Leading this a square cocotal best called Palma Real Shopping Center.

I recommend it because I lived in this Villas Bavaro Cocotal off, but I had friends who lived there and is tops.

Saludos. ;)

Hola, Cocotal is very wunderful, but wish Hoyos do you want to book? cause they are a lot of different. We book for the Hoyo 3 ist very good. Maybe itŽs better you come just for 1 Weeks and see cause for Calgary is not so far aways. ;)

You can book the Travel for Melia Tropical caribe or Paradisus Palma real are of opposite from Cocotal.

I hope is helping you. sorry for my englisch my husband speak better als me :)
Best Regards

Did you end up going to Cocotal? If so what was your experience. My wife and I are Canadians who also want to go for six months.

This thread is very old honey. You can start a new one about this and you are more likely to get answers.