Vietnamese coming to Singapore

Hi All, I got a Vietnamese friend coming to Singapore to find a job. Can I know can she find a job before she come? And what are the requirements for Vietnamese to come to Singapore.

as i know,if ur friend wanna live and work there,she have to get a visa(normally work permit),it means that she has to get a job first then apply for visa in MOM.MOM can accept or refuse her file,it depends on her luck.and they will give the result within 2 weeks.
it's better to find a job when she come to singapore than get job from agency in Vietnam.
goodluck!!!

I think she can stay for 1 month as tour visa. It means she needs  Visa run(Go out SG and going back to SG) after 1 month. As the Visa run, She can extend to stay in SG 1month more. but, sometimes it would be rejected by emigration. It depends on luck. As cachua_anna's saying, It is better to get a job in VN before coming SG. If she got a job, approved Visa application , Company or MOM will publish approval letter for her. And, She can stay here without any visa problem.