So .... Why India ?

Hey Pals... am an Indian national who moved to Middle East few months back.... The reason being alignment to International salary scales with No Tax !!! :)
But pleasantly surprised to find thru this forum tht quite a lot of  expats r moving to India as well..... :up: Just curious wht are ur main reasons for a career move to India ??? :)

Come on ... No thoughts .... share up..

I'm an INDIAN born & brought-up in Chennai (TN) ,

The reason why people moving to INDIA is

Low cost of living , multi-lingual language and Culture accepted here ,

people are friendly moving , help and respect new people

with regards
(G.V.Naren)

Hi ! I came to work to india, so i can give you my reasons at that time why I wanted to come to this country. It is definitely a great experience, for personal as well as professional, very different from what we can see in europe. For people looking for new challenges, new ways of thinking, opening their minds, then india is a good destination. There is some future over there as well, some career opportunities, although it may be difficult when we are not indian national...

We can also talk about low cost of living for sure, but way of living is also very different and may not suit to everyone. So what's the point of paying less if we can't live the way we are used to? It would depend from person to person. However, although salaries are low compared to other countries, cost of living is even lower, so it's also attractive to live there, and we can still save money, even if we get local salary !

For people who likes discovering and traveling, India is a wonderful destination as well. although I stayed there one year and I was traveling around most of week ends, still I could not see everything. India is a very attractive place for people who looks for something new.

So to summarize, if you look for something new and are not afraid of challenges, India is one of the top destinations!

Juliane

Thanks! Juliane.... for sharing ur reasons & experiences...

juliane.le.galles wrote:

For people who likes discovering and traveling, India is a wonderful destination as well. although I stayed there one year and I was traveling around most of week ends, still I could not see everything. India is a very attractive place for people who looks for something new.

I guess that would be the best reason to go and work in India in addition to the Love you get from the people of India, However, exceptions will always be there !! :)

saimans wrote:

Love you get from the people of India,

:dumbom: