Hair extensions in bangkok

Hello!

is anybody would know where i could find a good place for making hair extensions in Bangkok?
I'm looking for a place with quality hair extensions.
And would you know how much it can cost for?

Thanks a lot!

You may want to consider Zenred Salon for professional grade Hair Extensions, they have quite an informative website and do things like Free Color Matching, Free cut and have various types of hair extensions, such as double drawn, single drawn.

Other people who have had hair extensions at Zenred can be found on the  facebook page, you can find it here: facebook.com/hairextensionsbangkokthailand

The salon itself is also more geared up towards expats, travelers and tourists etc.

The stylists are professional, some are UK trained and speak better English than me, and prices are cheap when compared to MBK or Emporium prices.

here is the page i got the info about hair extensions from:
zenredsalonbangkok.com/Hair-Extensions-Bangkok.html

Khaosarn road is also a popular place for cheap hair extensions, but i think you can read on many forums about the dangers of silicone glue being used, synthetic hair or horse hair, and some are really difficult or damaging to the hair when its time to remove them, which if the hair is not good quality can be just a few weeks.

I think its the age old adagio, you get what you pay for...
Ive been a happy customer at Zenred for a few years now, and i was also a hair stylist back in the UK.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct