And today you watched?

Well I just watched Flight starring Denzel Washington. He gave a stellar performance in this movie just like he normally does. Other supporting cast was also great and I really liked the movie.
That plane crash scene was amazing!

7/10 from me.

And you?

I advice not to watch this movie specially in theater as its a total loss of money and time...very hopeless story 😞

cool! DCC it to me :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

and if u are in the US? is it just the cinema to you, Alliecat?

Popolocroix wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

and if u are in the US? is it just the cinema to you, Alliecat?

Oh, thought he dl'ed it?

lol...sure he did...
what i meant is - if ur in the US, is it the cinema only for u to watch movies...or, u'll DL it...

Popolocroix wrote:

lol...sure he did...
what i meant is - if ur in the US, is it the cinema only for u to watch movies...or, u'll DL it...

We have to be careful in the US.. DL'ing copyrighted materials is against the law and every so often somebody is prosecuted and fined a TON of money!

That's what i wanted to know! ;) thanks:one

Since I am in Pakistan so no worries about copyright stuff yay!! :D

No idea about Saudi Arabia as to how strict the laws are? Can you torrent movies freely?

aliweb wrote:

No idea about Saudi Arabia as to how strict the laws are? Can you torrent movies freely?

They don't care here as long as you don't see any skin :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
aliweb wrote:

haha great!
In fact I will be doing great service since I will make infidels incur losses [j/k]

aliweb wrote:

In fact I will be doing great service since I will make infidels incur losses [j/k]

LOL

(no offense but that sounded like something Borat would say!! :D)

Alliecat wrote:
aliweb wrote:

LMAO!so true.:D

im downloading Cloud atlas,i think its a nice movie the cast are the best.i've seen the movie trailer.try,The Man with an IRon Fist,if u want some bloody action film.:)

crissy05 wrote:

im downloading Cloud atlas,i think its a nice movie the cast are the best.i've seen the movie trailer.try,The Man with an IRon Fist,if u want some bloody action film.:)

Cloud atlas looks interesting and it has a high rating on IMDB. Will watch it!

Alliecat wrote:
aliweb wrote:

LOL

(no offense but that sounded like something Borat would say!! :D)

Look at my DP, I am a desi Borat!

Just watched Faster starring The Rock!
It was a very nice action movie with some drama. I have always liked The Rock and he really shined in this movie. He should star in good action movies more often!

Happy that he's the one for G.I. Joe movie sequel...

:one

Watched Alive (1993) a movie based on true event. It's about plane crash of Uruguay rugby team in 1972 and how they survived extreme condition in freezing cold weather. Out of 45 people only 19 survived. They had to endure that freezing cold weather, avalanche and hunger for 72 days before being rescued. As they had nothing to eat so they resorted to cannibalism and started eating their fellow dead members. More about that crash is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Andes_flight_disaster

Following is a real picture of that crash taken by one of the survivor.

http://assets.natgeotv.com/Shows/76.jpg