Looking forward a nice apartment 2D OR 7D no long term contract

Hi everybody,
we are couple. We have been living in HCM city since 3 years.
At present we are looking for a nice apartment in district 2 or district 7.
We dont't know how many months we can stay in (maybe 1 months, 2 months, 3 or more) it's dipend of job.
And so we don't have need any long term contract (1 year or 6 months).
We would spend 500-600 usd for month.

Hope to have some propose,

Regards

Emanuela

Landlords either need the stability of a reasonable contract (say 1 year) or they charge you way high to cover the breaks in between rentals. (Rental agent commissions are usually one month in a year long contract - so they won't be interested either.)

You also have to think about utilities -they like reasonable deals which means you would have to go through your landlord and then overcharged again.

You could rent a hotel room ...

Great advise from a guy who wears oversized sun shades.
Afterall, why put up with making the temporary place home when you have to leave... in maybe 1 month, 2 months, 3 or more(?)
[BTW Never pay to get cheapies shades from Viet peddlers =)) ]

hELLnoi wrote:

... [BTW Never pay to get cheapies shades from Viet peddlers =)) ]

Shades? Those are the eyes of a bug viewed through an electronic microscope my daughter found on-line. The rest of the face looks like me!

Jaitch wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

... [BTW Never pay to get cheapies shades from Viet peddlers =)) ]

Shades? Those are the eyes of a bug viewed through an electronic microscope my daughter found on-line. The rest of the face looks like me!

:D you have a cute daughter
Merried Xmas and haPPY 2013

Hello Emanuela.

Do not forget that you have the Housing in Ho Chi Minh section at your disposal. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie