I'm looking for a job

Good morning,

I'm Italian and I'm looking for a job. I've an High School Diploma and I've work experience as clerk. I'm looking for a job as: HOUSEKEEPER (to start a career in a hotel. When I'll speak fluently Dutch, I'd like to be a receptionist), WAITRESS, PRODUCTION WORKER, CLEANER or BABY SITTER (for children from 0 to 36 months). I need a job in Haarlem area because my boyfriend works in that zone and if I find a job in the same area we'll move from Rotterdam.
Kind Regards!

Licia Vitali

Hello Licia Vitali.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Harleem section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,
Thank you for your advice.
Bye bye!

You certainly will find the right way to get the job of your dream. Your modesty to start from the bottom of the ladder is an added value for an employer.
Second asset: you already speak 2 languages and the Dutch will follow.
When I moved from Belgium to Australia we found very fast a job as manager in a 2** only by chance. We had no background and no experience with tourists.
Have a look to backpackers or http://www.hihostels.com/web/index.en.htm?linkid=980005
There you will meet a lot of young travellers and sometimes also Italians
Otherwise if you want the traditional method you can wait home.
Then I suggest you to get income from a home based business as I did when I moved to Australia. A honest work from home exists and you take the job everywhere with you self if you move again.
You can still contact me for an address or a link if you want

Hi Stephan!
I'd like to thank you for your advices. I'll send a resumé to HI. I'm sorry to tell you that I don't trust jobs from home very much. Maybe I'm not open-minded, but this is my opinion.
Thanks again for your advices.
Licia

hi there. are you still available for work as a cleaner / nanny? please let me know.. thanks.

No worries I understand because it was my thought before too. Meanwhile I can suggest you to start with few surveys like Ipsos etc. It does work. Do not expect to live with it but it is still money.
Attention never pay for surveys because they are scam. The serious companies are paying you not the opposite.