Learn Italian language in Bangkok!

Ciao, my name's Fabrizio Martino and I have a Master's degree on Communication Sciences.I come from Italy and I live in Bangkok with my wife. I speak english, spanish and I'm studying to read and write Thai.
If you want to learn or improve your Italian I can help you! I have experience on teaching Italian to children and foreigners in Italy. The elements of my lessons are:patience, respect and sympaty.I'm used to teach Italian to foreigners and I know how can be difficult for a Thai to learn a language with articles and verb tenses... but don't you worry! I can help you!
My program contains elements of grammar and italian culture. Also we will watch some italian films and listen italian popular songs.
If you are interested you can contact me at: [email protected] or call at 08-12135412.
Ciao

Hello Fabrizio.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Bangkok classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oh, Sorry and thank you!

Hello, Fabrizio.  Are you still teaching Italian to children in Bangkok?

Hello angelasom and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that Fabrizio has been inactive since his last post in 2012.

If you are seeking Italian teacher in Bangkok, you may check out adverts of teachers offering language courses in our Language classes in Bangkok section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

Hello Kenjee,
don't you worry that I'm not inactive!. I still teach Italian in Bangkok!

Fabrizio

so basically you logged on Expatblog to advertise your teaching skills; haven't logged on in 2 years to help anyone - and now you're manifesting your availability again.

Grazie, molto gentile da parte vostra.