Creative motherhood

Dear all,
Could anyone advice any interesting activity to do with children in Rehab? We stayed away from Egypt and my 6 year old is used to a different social life, malls and play centers are boring for him. He is missing museums,theaters and educative weekends, trips to the mountains, skiing and all other things kids do in Europe. We live in Madinaty, that is green, sunny and empty, just perfect for finding your peace of mind. But boring for kids:( any ideas about things to do close by?

Hello, u can find a lot of activities in Egypt. U can join the Naughty scientists (weekend only) and for traveling u can check group Sahara Safaris, they do family trips and its very nice..

Thank you very much:) happy new year

U r welcome :)
Happy New Year and Merry Xmas!

Asalamu Alaykom,

I'm not sure why you are stuck on El Rehab.  There's SO MUCH to see outside of gated compounds and New Cairo.  Plan together with your child.  Research places.  There's tons!  Egypt has so many museums and historical places.  Did you go to the Pharaonic Village yet?  The Military Museum at the Citadel?  Go buy a play tent in Old Cairo!  That's what I'm dying to do.  Arabia Mall in 6th of October has a place center.  Dandy Mall does too.  Don't buy into your kid's "boredom".  I outlawed "bored" and "boring" long ago.  It is not the same as other countries but then we wouldn't want it to be.  We have to model for our children that it's a new life and a new way to have fun.  I have a seven-year-old son.  If you're ever interested in slumming it in The Land of the Dead, let me know.