Wife's change of full name on ID and pasport for visa issuance

If wife doesnt want to change her full name after mariage and doesnt want to include husband's name as her 2nd name (for some certain reasons) and keeps her original name on pasport and ID etc (but adds w/o xyz on her id/pasport instead of d/o abc) den does dat makes any problem in visa issuance or iqama making?
(she didnt change because all her certificates and degrees are on her pre marriaage name and may be SCHS will do hesitation in accepting all her certificates if full name is changed with addition of husband's name as second name..)

In Arab culture, a girl doesn't have to change her name after marriage. This favors the described situation.

My wife has her maiden name on her Iqama and her passport bears changed name (mine as her 2nd name). Not a problem at all.

realy confused about  this name thing becoz we DONT wana change the name on pasport even.. we want to keep her maiden original name and jus include my name as w/o hassan a malik and all dat. would dat make any problems if her 2nd name is stil her father's name with my name mentioned as w/o (me) instead of d/o her father

It's simple doc.

Don't make any changes to her name, let it be Mrs. FirstName SecondName

Let the daughter of (d/o) thing go; and replaced it with wife of (w/o). Is there any harm in that replacement? I don't think so (as her actual name remains intact).

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It's simple doc.

Don't make any changes to her name, let it be Mrs. FirstName SecondName

Let the daughter of (d/o) thing go; and replaced it with wife of (w/o). Is there any harm in that replacement? I don't think so (as her actual name remains intact).

yes thats exactly what i wanted to do and was wondering if that would make any problems in spouse visa issuance.. but after your assistance in the matter i am much satisfied and going ahead with the same.. thanks ALOT for your help.. regards