Visa process to Pakistan

Assalamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi wa barakathuhu,

Could a girl who moved to Pakistan from UK please contact me re:visa process. It seems so difficult on their website, but I'm assuming its not that hard to get a visa for Pakistan for a UK visa national right??

Last year we moved to Spain instead of Pakistan in the end because I'd lost my daughters passport, this June 2013 In Shaa Allah we are moving and hoping to open an orphanage there along with a call centre In Shaa Allah we achieve our goal, but visa is only thing troubling me :/ My husbands a British citizen of Pakistani origin, he had a Shaanati card but has lost it so is trying to get a new one. If someone could advise roughly on current living costs -i.e electric, internet, generator, how much to completely furnish a house, food/drink etc it would be greatly appreciated

Jazak Allahu Khairun :)

Hello robina.

A new thread has been created from your message on the Islamabad forum for more interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

did you moved to Pakistan or not yet? if you need any information then let me know

waslam Robina

Hope you'll be in the best of your moods and health,regarding your
comment I'd like to ask have you completed the task Or its pending.
I can guide you thoroughly in this regard as this matter is my practice and can give you useful advice and guidance to understand and execute the setup.
Any queries just write me at  [email protected]

Regards
Saeed

asalam alikum,
Im moving to Islamabad in May so would love any advise regarding visa. I am australian & dont want to buy the ticket till i know i have the visa..
Thank you for any advise you can give me.

Go through the attached details from Govt. Office Immigration & passport ..Australia is enlisted in Visa Friendly lists :)http://www.dgip.gov.pk/Files/Visa%20Categories.aspx

Salam. Usually there is no problem to get Visa once you apply for visa even you can book your ticket and tell to Embassy the date of leaving so they will give you visa on right time. Even you can also buy ticket after getting visa but for visa they won't take long time to give you visa. Recently my one Italian friend applied for visa and she got in one week in Italy.

What city are u moving to?

Thank you . My visa arrived 2 days ago and it took just 1 week for me to get it..