Tahini, Braggs Products

Does anybody know where you can buy Tahini and Braggs products (Liquid Aminos, Vinegar) here in HCMC?  I tried Annam Gourmet Grocery store, but they didn't have either of these.  Have also looked at Citi Plaza, Big C, and Metro but with no luck.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hello Guapolinda.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

You can buy tahini at the pair of Western/Indian groceries on Ham Nghi. One is Thai Hoa at 60 Ham Nghi, the other is right next door. Worth comparing both I find.

A few days ago they didn't have the nice tahini I liked (actually made in Vietnam), but another brand was there - it might need mixing as the oil is pretty separated (I guess they have been sitting around a long time...).

I don't know anything about Bragg's products.

Sesame seeds are sold at most of the supermarkets next to other spices.  Toast them in a pan and mix with olive oil, (also easy to find) to make tahini.

Chick peas are another common staple to make hummus.

Thanks for the input everyone.

You can buy Tahini - DAN.D.PAK - 500gr. it is 85.000 Vnd in Thai Hoa shop . It is in 60 Ham Nghi street , District 1.

Thank you so much!

you're welcome .

You'll find number of brands of Tahini in your nearest supermarket. Look for a Middle-eastern, Greek or Indian grocery store if you can find one. Many popular American supermarkets like Whole Foods and Costco have it available.

TahiniMaker wrote:

You'll find number of brands of Tahini in your nearest supermarket. Look for a Middle-eastern, Greek or Indian grocery store if you can find one. Many popular American supermarkets like Whole Foods and Costco have it available.

Check the date at the top of the post, this thread is 5 years old.