Hello, Fellow members :)

Hi, I would like to briefly introduce myself to you all. I have been offered a position in riyadh and have accepted.I will be sheduled to arrive in riyadh during february 2013.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the members here for excuting informative posts, and also those who have contributed. I was very apprenshive and had mixed emotions about the intial transient over here in riyadh as most would, but soon after reading a few posts I felt more at ease and reassured.

Your ALL fantastic!

Glad to know that EB and EBians could help :)

A warm welcome to Riyadh and wish you all the very best :top:

hope you have a fun transition!

Thanks for the kind words--we try (but don't always succeed lol).

Once here i am sure u wud be part of the online gang too... the hassle less way to bond in KSA...

aww shucks you're too nice :p

Welcome on board, and all the best with your upcoming Saudi adventure.

A piece of advice for while you're going through the visa process and all that:

Stay cool, calm and collected :)

(and make sure you pack loads of patience for when you actually get here lol)

Welcome aboard, I hope this experience enrich your life

Adios!!

thanks for kind appreciation..even from myside U r invited to join cafe coffee with me at riyadh . its offer from myside to you.

I think the anticipation is the worst part of it all.  Once you get here, you'll wonder why you worried so much. 

Good luck with everything you have left and welcome to EB!

Thanks Everybody, for you're kind words:D

*your

:D

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000976055/7bdbf23871e875b4_817585_grammar_nazi_logo_large_xlarge.jpeg

TheLegendLeads wrote:

*your

:D

lol

This poor girl can't win!! :P

Bird,

This is the last place where to seek advice :), just look at the members' profile photos lol

T

Bird,

Welcome to the sand box ..... I an a British/Irish senior architect in Riyadh since June 2011 and enjoying all the magic kingdom has to offer ... treat as an adventure and you will find it fascinating and like nowhere else. if you want more info send me a private message or e-mail. [email protected]