My wife from USA and how i want get family or any other visa for her.

Hello every one. 1st sorry for my english its realy not good.
My question is, I am working here in KSA since 2 months only as a safety officer salary 4000 sr my wie from usa and i want to get family visa or her i dont have any diploma i got this job in my expiriance base my iqama status is safety Tech. Please can any one tell me the procedure of a family visa and wat about if company dosent want to allow me for that so there is any othrer way to get visit visa or something. (as i see in 'Dubai USAQ passport holder geeting visa free of cost on air port without sponse, in saudi also same like this ? )
Thanks in Advance.

Hello MudassarFarooq.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

MudassarFarooq wrote:

Hello every one. 1st sorry for my english its realy not good.
My question is, I am working here in KSA since 2 months only as a safety officer salary 4000 sr my wie from usa and i want to get family visa or her i dont have any diploma i got this job in my expiriance base my iqama status is safety Tech. Please can any one tell me the procedure of a family visa and wat about if company dosent want to allow me for that so there is any othrer way to get visit visa or something. (as i see in 'Dubai USAQ passport holder geeting visa free of cost on air port without sponse, in saudi also same like this ? )
Thanks in Advance.

Welcome Mr. Mudassar,
If you mehna is Funny then you can get permanent visa or visit visa for your wife.Here is not like U.A.E.
Regarding this you have any inquiry ,pls PM me for more information.

i just need to know if i apply visit visa for my wife i need to apply thru company or i just can apply with my self, my job detail is above already i wrote in post. ( please explain me what is Mehna funny ? ) One other question i have UAE Driving Licence now i am going to convert in KSA licence so i have to pass the driving test also or just paper work ? Thanks