Higher Education in Mauritius

Hi,

Me and my husband are considering moving to M

I looking for options to pursue MBA in Mauritius.
I had come across the Inistitue "University Of Mauritius"
which offere MBA programmes(though my first option would be to find a decent s/w job)

However I would like to know few details about the college apart from the data mentioned ints official website

If you know of any premier institutes that provide an MBA which is recognized world wide plz let me know
I have a few question though

I am an Engineering graduate with over 3 yrs IT experience in India and my medium of education had been english.
Would I be required to take IELTS/TOEFEL to take this course?

Whats the college reputation I mean, any idea if there are good placements(i cudnt find much info googling abt the clg)?

I am not sure if this is the right forum to pose these questions but your guidence will be very much appreciated

Cheers...

My daughter will be joining Charles telfair college next month. It is part of Curtin University Australia. British Middlesex university has opened in Mauritius this month. I dont think tofel is required for international students even though my daughter has done it from American University Dubai.As per what I know Charles telfair gives placement after the degree.