Business Visa

Hello to all!

I have taken a 1month E-Visa for my arrival in Phnom Penh International Airport, but would like to extend it for a business visa valid for 3 months, single entry.

Can this process be done on my arrival at the airport? Or can I just entry with my E-Visa an go back and get a business visa valid for 3 months?

Thanks!

u have to go out, come again and ask business visa upon entry (attention, not for any entry point). u will receive instantly a business visa for a month (i assume portugal passport gets 1month). then go to almost any tourism agency and ask for extension. 3 months extension is single entry, 6 months is multiple entry. costs - 25 usd business visa, ~75 usd 3months extension, ~150 usd 6 months ext. 2 usd at airport if u ask visa without having a photo of yourself (cant remember the size of it) :P

imo, shouldnt have taken already the e-visa. all was needed was to arrive Pochentong and ask business visa, then extend it 2-3 days before the end of the 30 days.

good luck, man.

Dear Dorian,

Thanks so much for the advice! I dont think I will have many problems with it!

Thanks
Best regards

dorian293 wrote:

u have to go out, come again and ask business visa upon entry (attention, not for any entry point)

I just try to get a business visa in Cambodian embassy in Vientian, Laos, but they refused me because I didn't have any paper of some company. They said that I can get only touristic visa.

Is it possible to get a business visa on the LAo-Cambodia border crossing? Where I can find list of entries points where I can get it?

Thanks in advance!

Snezana

Hi getting a business visa at the airoprt . Is there any documentation that they require that you know of besides the identification ?thank you

You need to provide a passport photo.  Although I have heard that if you don't have it you just pay an extra $1-$2.

Here is answer of travel agent in Sihanoukivel:
You can get a visa at the border (the business visa is now called an "ordinary" visa on the application form and requires no documents)

so you are saying not called business visa ,now ordinary visa as opposed to tourist visa and nodocuments but a photo . Thanks for this information. What is the exchange rate to the us dollar now ?

Wimbleton wrote:

so you are saying not called business visa ,now ordinary visa as opposed to tourist visa and nodocuments but a photo .

Yes, I understand in the same way. I been refused in embassy in Vientian and than on the Lao-Cambodian border, because I asked for "business" visa :(

Wimbleton wrote:

What is the exchange rate to the us dollar now ?

4000 per 1 $

Thanks for the confirmation and exchane rate  Sorry you had to find out the hard way for visa Name Change . . I would of had the same problem if u had not cleared this up thanks so much ! Paul

Anybody can confirm is it possible to get Ordinary visa on the border crossing? If it's possible, on which one? And do I need some supporting documents?

I send a question about Ordinary visa to two travel agencies and I'v got different explains. It's seems that nobody know how and where to get ordinary visa if you don't fly.

I get mines at koh kong border.... but it was 2 years ago... so may have change... have ti check.

dosolto wrote:

I get mines at koh kong border.... but it was 2 years ago... so may have change... have ti check.

Two years ago You got E visa on the Koh Kong border crossing without any supporting documents? If it was possible two years ago, must be possible now.

Please, check out it.
Thank you in advance

Yes.. 2 years ago, me and my 3 kids passed the border at Koh Kong and all of us get a visa E without any documents. .. just pictures and money.
But first they said NO because they thought i had an African passeport.
Apparently Africans must fly.... not drive :D