Close

Dress code for women

Hi guys

Maybe this question is more to all womens who live in Kuwait! What is allowed to wear for western women in warm/hot day? What is about short's, dresses under knee ( but not mini)?

you can wear anything you like ;)

Enyla this topic has been discussed before on this forum :) have a looksie and u'll find exactly what ur looking for. as fadi said, u can wear whatever u like, just keep it moderate and considerate. best advice i can give u is come here, go to the malls, have a look at how the ladies dress and plan accordingly.

Thanks legacy for your advice :)

Welcome dear to kuwait .
The dress code is not to show much of your body I think this is the the right code ;):D

depends where you work/live lol

kuwaiti girl :

Welcome dear to kuwait .
The dress code is not to show much of your body I think this is the the right code ;):D

Thanks. It is ok to use jeans to work?

legacy :

Enyla this topic has been discussed before on this forum :) have a looksie and u'll find exactly what ur looking for. as fadi said, u can wear whatever u like, just keep it moderate and considerate. best advice i can give u is come here, go to the malls, have a look at how the ladies dress and plan accordingly.

.... u can wear whatever u like, just keep moderate. Saying 'keep moderate' means you cannot wear whatever you like 😉😂..... just kidding ✌️

estevezalicia :

Thanks. It is ok to use jeans to work?

No restriction from the society overall, but it depends upon the dress codes of the company you work with. My company doesn't allow jeans.

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait