Chang mai holiday

Hey people i am heading to chang mai in the next day or 2 and would appreciate any advice on things to do there .... Cheers Eoin

There are so many things to do.  Check the internet --- there are thousands of reports about a holiday in CM.  Here is one from my site:  americanexpatchiangmai.com/ten-must-do-experiences-chiang-mai-holiday/
Here's a tip:  make sure your hotel or someone else is going to pick you up at the CM airport.  Unlike BKK, there are not a lot of taxis --- very few as a matter of fact.  You will end up standing at the door to the street waiting for a long time if you have not made arrangements.

GregCV wrote:

There are so many things to do.  Check the internet --- there are thousands of reports about a holiday in CM.  Here is one from my site:  americanexpatchiangmai.com/ten-must-do-experiences-chiang-mai-holiday/
Here's a tip:  make sure your hotel or someone else is going to pick you up at the CM airport.  Unlike BKK, there are not a lot of taxis --- very few as a matter of fact.  You will end up standing at the door to the street waiting for a long time if you have not made arrangements.

Thanks mate for the tips and good advice much appreciated

Cheers Eoin