Just moved to Paris

Hi I am Leen, I just moved to Paris, with my boyfriend.

I'm looking to make some new French friends who I can practice my speaking with.I would love also to meet some English speaking people.

Let me know if anyone's up for meeting for a drink or just walking in the city ...

Leen

Hi Leen, do not hesitate to take a look at the Francophone forum.;)

Harmonie.

Bonjour Leen, I am also quit new here in Paris - and do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to go for a walk or something in the city. . It would be nice for me to know some hereCordialement Oystein     (Norvège)

Hi Leen
I am 35 I live in Paris too
To improve my English and  also to interact with interesting people  I would like  to meet you 
I would be happy if you accept
I am engineer I  work in hauts de seine (92)  I can meet you  where you like in Paris region after office or  the day in weekend
bye

Hey guys...I'm new here, my name's Kate and I recently moved to Paris from germany...I'd like to meet new people here too (as my french is not that good I'd really like to meet english people too!) :)...and i would like to ask you, have you found a permanent accomodation yet and if yes, can you tell me how? (I am currently living with my friend but am looking forward to move) :)