Health products

I need to buy a new blood glucose meter and a blood pressure meter for personal home use. The blood glucose meter that I have here is working but the test strips are not available in Vietnam. Can someone suggest an outlet in HCMC where I can see a range of meters?

They are actually made in VietNam! Suggest you contact Family Medical Practice as they can most likely give you pointers.

Family Medical Practice VietNam
Diamond Plaza (Parking under)
34 Le Duan Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 8 3822 7848
Email: [email protected]
< www.vietnammedicalpractice.com/ >

Try e-mailing them first off.

Omron is a reliable brand. They have blood glucose meters and blood pressure meters.
You'll find them here:

http://omron-yte.com.vn/649-cac-dai-ly- … -chi-minh/

Otherwise, nguyenkim.com, the well known electronic chain and their stores

and
dienmay.com and their stores.

at 40 - 48 Tran Hung Dao St. district 1, before Nguyen kim electronic center, several shops sells strips, blood glucose tester and other medical equipments.

Have you found it ?

Thanks to all who offered help.
I not only managed to buy a blood glucose meter but also weigh scales and a blood pressure meter. Best of all they even had meter strips for my old blood glucose meter!

Hello JB, could you please give me the name of your supplier of blood glucose strips and ,if I may inquire, the cost, Thanks  Des.

This post is 5 year old???

Desmond Marshall wrote:

Hello JB, could you please give me the name of your supplier of blood glucose strips and ,if I may inquire, the cost, Thanks  Des.

Send the guy a PM he is still using Expat Blog.

OOPS !

Thanks for that , Cheers

you can find it hier if you are still looking for.

blood pressure meter

uebe.vn/may-do-huyet-ap/

you can event order online and they will ship it to you.

Do you know when do these shops close?

Did you try to buy online?
We have much marketplace website, such as: lazada and tiki.