Validity and termination contract

Hi everybody, i have been offered, by a saudi firm, a new and interesting job position in Riyadh. In the offer i have received, looking at the validity and termination contract, it has written that the contract is terminable at any time. That means that firm can fire me at any time, with a month notice period, without any explanations or reasons... is that normal according to the saudi labour law?
I know that is quite normal also in US, UK and in some european countries, but i wonder if it is the same way in Saudi as well, or instead i would do better refusing the actual offer and tring to get for another kind of contract (if it exists...).
Looking forward for your precious help!

billiz79 wrote:

I know that is quite normal also in US, UK and in some european countries, but i wonder if it is the same way in Saudi as well, or instead i would do better refusing the actual offer and tring to get for another kind of contract (if it exists...).

It's better for you that way.

billiz79 wrote:

Hi everybody, i have been offered, by a saudi firm, a new and interesting job position in Riyadh. In the offer i have received, looking at the validity and termination contract, it has written that the contract is terminable at any time. That means that firm can fire me at any time, with a month notice period, without any explanations or reasons... is that normal according to the saudi labour law?

It's very very normal. In fact, I haven't come across any contracts which are not so,