HELP WITH QUALITY JOBS!!

Dear People

I  have recently  moved to Lyon with the idea of   learning french. I thought it could be a good idea trying to apply for  a job in the area I  have the more experience in. Food quality control. I am willing to relocate anywhere in France.

I am an ambitious and self motivated individual who has used his own initiative to gain experience in Environmental and Quality Management. .

I have almost ten years of experience working in the Quality Management sector for different companies , where I performed analytical checks and quality assurance procedures for food products.

I possess a postgraduate Diploma in Quality and Environmental Management and Evaluation and a BS Hons in Fisheries and Aquaculture, Marine Sciences.

I have practical experience of scientific procedures and equipment and effective computing skills including data handling and the use of word processing spreadsheet and database applications.

I have practical experience in designing and implementing ISO 14001 and 9001 management systems.

I will extremely grateful if someone can direct me towards  British companies  with branches  in france  who might be looking for someone with  my skills and experience.

Thanks,

Brian Parker

Hello Brian Parker.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read these articles on Work/Labor market in France.

The Jobs in Lyon section is at your disposal. You can post an advert there.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie