Proof of Retirement Income

What is acceptable as proof of retirement income in applying for a retirement visa? Is a pay statement enough or is something else required? I am retired from the US army and receive a monthly pension that exceeds the required amount.

Hey Ray,
I just started receiving Social Security. I went on the site, and requested a proof of earnigs statement from them, and I had it in 4 days. I'm sure the same would be true for your situation. Just contact them on line, and I'm sure they'll have a place where you can request it.
Stay Well Pard


I went on the army retired pay website and found what I needed that I can just download and print off myself. It'll have to be translated and notarized I'm sure but looks like that is an easy one :)

I just went back and reviewed my profile. Now I understand some of the questions I received of late.:)

I didn't know what you meant, then I reviewed your profile. I think I noted something missing. < the daughter thing confusion?>
And here I thought you had started a new family with some youngster.
Cha Cha
PS. Cap.... you still look kinda Strack

Could you recognize the Glock logo on the cap? lol

No previously I had on my profile that I was wanting to move to Bulgaria but that was over a year ago when I was looking into that. I've since made a 180 on that. Too much crime, Bulgarian Mafia, poverty etc. But I received a couple of pm remarks questioning that so I figured it was time to update my profile.



Please note that off topic messages have been moved from the thread.



You might want to find out if your proof of income has to be apostillized.  That has to be done in the States, but you can get it translated here for much less.

great topic!

you will need a statement from the military pension to prove monthly retirement income at least for US$ 800, translated, certified and apostilled. Apostille is basically the only way to make a document have international validation, so it is essential. Apostilles however, can be done back in the States or at the US Embassy in Quito or the Consulate in Guayaquil.

New topic