Need an job interview from 6 of jan to 12

hi am francis iam 32 years old, iam a very good worker and i want to go to malta to live but need a job first i do realy anything and hace a realy good cv

if anyone can help me i would be more than greatfull
thanks

Hi Francis,

I've been following your posts.

The chances that you will find a definite job before coming to Malta are ..........zero .......unless you are a highly qualified IT/banking/EU or diplomat guy .

You should send your really good cv to the job agencies listed on this forum. They will contact you but you will probably not get a job offer before you are on the island.

As asked before: Are you EU ?

Cheers
Ricky

hi yes iam from gibraltar and e.u thanks any way i will be going to the agencies when i get there and see if i can get some interviews for me

Hiya Francis,

To be honest you havent given us much here at all.

1. What is the type of work you are seeking ??
2. Do you have a CV
3. Are you happy to do bar work / Hotel work etc.?
4. Have you registered with the Agencies already, because if not the only interview you will have is with teh Agency and nobody else.?

Tell us a bit more about you and what you are looking for and maybe someone will know someone else ... but to be honest with what you have given us.....

Julian

Hi thank you for your reply, yes I have already registered with a few recruiting agencies...ETC, GRS, I am currently a technician for domestic appliances and can be of much use as hotel maintenance, technician, have also worked as personal driver, delivery driver and security guard...if anyone knows of anyone who can guide me I would very much appreciate it...I also have a CV for anyone who is interested in meeting me.
I am 32 years old, married, father of 2 children and moving to Malta on a long term basis.
Many thanks and regards