Moving to Saudi Arabia with a known case of Cystic Fibrosis

Dear friends,
Here I have a very desperate case for which I would like to receive some sage advice from you all.

We have received a family visa offer for my husband in one of the major cities in Saudi Arabia. We are Muslims from Pakistan and have always held KSA in esteemed regard for our religious affiliations.

One of our sons, 9 years old is a known case of cystic fibrosis, which is  a rare occurrence in the Indian sub-continent. We cannot go for immigration to any of the Caucasian countries as CF is screened in immigrants. Hence our only refuge could be the Middle East if it provides medical coverage along with less pollution. My husband job covers free medical facility for the family.

We are still pursuing the application and are due for the medical exam in a few days. Do you guys think there is  some chance of our family being denied of the family status after the finding of my son's being a known case?

We really are scared now. This lovely child of mine is the only reason why we want to apply to any other country promising better economic viability. It is for him ,we are looking forward to this destination.

Desperate

Beware:  lots of people have asthma here due to the air quality. Please do your homework to be sure you want to move your son to KSA.